When babe wants to put on Bubbies beanie @iiramosii #danielejr #myboys #lovethemtodeath
This is a summary of college only using two pictures; expensive as hell.
That’s my Sociology “book”. In fact what it is is a piece of paper with codes written on it to allow me to access an electronic version of a book. I was told by my professor that I could not buy any other paperback version, or use another code, so I was left with no option other than buying a piece of paper for over $200. Best part about all this is my professor wrote the books; there’s something hilariously sadistic about that. So I pretty much doled out $200 for a current edition of an online textbook that is no different than an older, paperback edition of the same book for $5; yeah, I checked. My mistake for listening to my professor.
This is why we download.
Spreading this shit like nutella because goddamn textbooks are so expensive.
not necessarily art related but as someone who couldn’t afford their textbooks this semester this is a godsend
REBLOGGING because after a little digging, I found my $200 textbook for free in PDF form.
friendly reminder that this exists since I know we’re all going back to college soon
Will reblog every time I see it.
For everyone about to return to school
I wish I saw this before spending 500 bucks on textbooks
I’ve been waiting so long to find this.
¼ cup of softened butter
6 tablespoons of brown sugar
1 cup of marshmallow fluff
½ cup of graham cracker crumbs
12 ounces of milk chocolate
Additionally, you will need one standard size cupcake pan with 9 cupcake liners.
1) Line your cupcake pan with 9 cupcake liners. Then melt your milk chocolate until it is completely smooth.
2) Spoon in about 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons of chocolate into your cupcake liners. Use either a spoon or pastry brush to coat the sides with chocolate. Make sure that the sides are fully coated so that it holds that buttercup shape. Place pan in the fridge for 20 minutes so that the chocolate hardens.
3) While you wait, mix together the brown sugar, butter, and graham cracker crumble. Once the mixture is completely combined and your chocolatey cupcake liner shells have hardened, place a generous amount of crumble into the bottom half of your buttercups. Make sure to leave room at the top for the marshmallow fluff.
4) Add a dollop of marshmallow fluff on top of the graham cracker crumble. Then smooth over the top with some more of your melted milk chocolate from before. Place in the fridge for another 20 minutes and you are ready to serve!
YOU CANT SPRINT WITH US
OMG someone was just telling me this
- 8 oz room temperature cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder2nd layer
- 1 cup of marinara sauce3rd layer
- 1 cup julienned pepperoni slices
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup chopped mushrooms4th layer
- sliced mozzarella
- pepperoni slices
- chopped fresh basilInstructions
- Mix all ingredients for the first layer in a bowl and spread evenly into a 9 inch pie plate.
- Add strips of pepperoni to a cold skillet and cook over medium heat. Take out and place on paper towels to drain the grease.
- Add chopped mushrooms and onion to a skillet and cook over medium heat until soft. Add a pinch of salt to season.
- Spread marinara sauce over bottom cheesy layer.
- Add pepperoni, mushrooms, and onions on top.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and pepperoni slices.
- Place pie plate on a baking sheet.
- Bake x 20 minutes and then broil for 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese a little bit.
- Sprinkle with chopped basil.
- Serve with garlic toast, bagel chips, or pita chips.Notes
- Use whatever toppings you like! Make sure you cook hamburger or sausage first before adding. Sautéed peppers would also be delicious!
Guinea Pigs are natural swimmers, but have to be introduced to the water slowly so they don’t panic
"so they don’t panic"
The life of a Guinea Pig is 200% panic